Monday, September 22, 2008

I feel like crap...

So here’s the thing: I feel like crap! I have been inflicted – yes, inflicted – with terrible allergies this fall. And it sucks! I love fall. It’s beautiful outside and I can’t bear to be out. My throat hurts. My nose runs. I can’t breathe. And I’m so tired it’s hard to stay awake throughout the day. Yes, I know I need to finish my Twilight obsession story. And I have much more to blog about as well. But for now all you get is this sorry excuse… I feel like crap!

Change the world one loan at a time - visit Kiva.org to find out how.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply not acceptable... I waited FOREVER for you to get a blog and now I'm forced to wait another eternity for you to update it! GET ON IT ALREADY... also - feel better soon! :-)

That's what I call my own personal version of tough love!

Jessica and Matt said...

Girl, MattBurk feels your pain. When I left home for the shower on Sunday, he had taken 2 Benadryl, and was about to grill a huuuuuuuge steak (sorry, I know you don't approve). It would have been like 3 - 4 servings, right? Well, he ate a little of it, and passed out on the couch. Woke up to find that it had "disappeared." The puppies apparently thought they should have the rest of it. Yeah--we had to pay the price for that, too. Someone got reaaaallllly sick from it in the middle of the night Sunday night. :-\

All that, because of the stupid allergies! He had to take enough drugs to knock him out, in order to calm the misery... So I'm sorry to hear that your allergies are the devil, too. Just be glad you're not eating meat--it obviously makes life worse.

Jessica and Matt said...

And yes--I would be happy to take pics of Stella! I don't know how good I would be with her, but I would try my bestest!

Jill said...

I'll keep the clippers away from Jess during her photoshoot with Stella!

Feel better soon!